We're changing what it means to dine out!
Let us take you on a journey to explore the best of Cambodia's street food & nightlife
- Our professional team takes you to experience the fresh food market & street food where the locals go and have a chance to taste the local food that we eat on daily basis and have a good chance to meet, see, talk and interact with the locals.
- We will take you local Khmer BB restaurant where mostly locals go to enjoy their evening.
- The night ends with a visit to a local Cambodian pub in town.There you will learn more about how the locals spend their evening and have a drink at one of the bars with a live band, before making your way back to your hotel.
Price: $30 per person
Departure Requirement: 2-15 people
Tour Period: 5-6 hours
Departure Time: 4pm
Meeting Point: Wat Damnak, Wat Damak Road; however, we will pick you up from the hotel depending on the number of people booked.
Operations: daily, year-round; subject to change based on the local conditions.
What to bring along: light long & covered clothes, proper walking shoes, hat, sun lotion, mosquito spray, camera, and a sense of humor.
- Return transfers with English speaking guide who has a great sense of humour.
- Buffet BB dinner with a small bottle of water
- One can of local beer at local Khmer live band restaurant .